2021 Medical Surge Support Request Form:
Download the fillable .PDF Medical Surge Support Request Form
October RAC-G Board of Directors & General Assembly Meetings will be postponed until further notice.
October 12, 2021 | From the office of Sheryl Coffey:
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the October scheduled Board of Directors and General Assembly meetings will be postponed until further notice.
Our service area includes the counties of Marion, Harrison, Panola, Rusk, Shelby, Trinity, Gregg, Upshur, Cherokee, Freestone, Houston, Rains, Franklin, Van Zandt, Anderson, Henderson, Smith, Wood and Camp.
RAC-G) operates as a not-for-profit entity to serve as a link between area hospitals, pre hospital providers and local, state and federal agencies in matters of trauma, healthcare and disaster preparedness and response.
RAC-G is here to serve our East Texas region in the following areas:
- Injury Prevention Programs
- Providing regional equipment and training opportunities upon requests and approval
- Mass Communication Systems such as IRIS, EMResource, WebEOC, Staffing Notifications, Disaster Alerts
- Offering Educational Opportunities both Clinical and Public with CEUs available
- Coordination of disaster resources through Emergency Medical Task Force-Region 4, both within our region and for state deployment
- Stroke and STEMI Registry development, collection and reporting
- Develop and maintain the Regional System Trauma Plan (Trauma/EMS/Acute Care/Hospital Plan, known to us as the TEACH PLAN)
Emergency Medical Task Force Region 4
The Texas Emergency Medical Task Force (TX EMTF) is a series of components that are capable of activating resources on behalf of Texas on a state mission that provides a custom, scalable approach to medical disaster response. The key to the program is the ability to activate our members from EMS & fire departments, public and private healthcare organizations, regional coalitions, & state and local government who provide personnel & assets that activate during disasters.
Meet our team behind the scenes
Michael JohnsonHospital Preparedness Program Manager
Loretta KuhnContract Compliance Administrator
Todd DuckettHealthcare Coalition Coordinator Region - G
Aaron WellsData Information Systems Administrator
Brandon MooreHealthcare Coalition Coordinator Region - F
Eric BaileyEMTF-4 Coordinator
Stop the Bleed
Contact the RAC-G below
100 E. Ferguson St., Ste. 708, Tyler, TX. 75702